Who we are
First Facility conducts its business activities in compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and other relevant international standards, ensuring the highest quality of services provided in all segments of company activity.
- 1984 – Establishment of the company
- 2005 – Establishment of First Facility in Bulgaria, Romania and Hungary
- 2007 – Establishment of First Facility in North Macedonia
- 2008 – Establishment of First Facility in Slovakia
- 2009 – Establishment of First Facility in Serbia
- 2019 – Mr. Georg Spiegelfeld and Mr. Radivoje Nijemcevic became owners of all First Facility companies in CEE countries on 13th December 2019 by acquisition of First Facility in Bulgaria, Hungary, North Macedonia, Romania, and Slovakia in addition to already owned First Facility in Serbia
- 2020 – Establishment of First Facility in Slovenia
- 2021 – Establishment of First Facility in Czech Republic
The company remains dedicated to the highest quality performance, already recognized by our Clients and business strategy of long-lasting development, facility management leadership and further expansion in Europe.
Mr. Radivoje Nijemčević
General Manager & Partner
Mr. Dimitar Georgiev
M. Sc. Engineering, M. Sc. Economics, CEO
Mr. Yana Georgieva
M. Sc. Economics, M. Sc. History, CFO
Our goal is to demonstrate and promote importance of sustainable operation and longevity of buildings, spaces and places for establishing optimized and responsible work and living environment, with the next generations in mind.
We share international experience within our group of companies, resulting in best practices, competitive advantages and further expansion on the markets of Central and Eastern Europe.